Thank you so much to all participants! We had some really exciting moments and the race results will be posted soon.
Project CARS January League Race (FC) – Formula C on Donington Park National & Dubai Autodrome Club
Our Project CARS January league race will take place Wednesday January 25 from 6PM to 9PM.
We will be hosting 2 races:
The race will take place at RaceSim1 Sim Racing Center (693 Bloor St. West).
Race #1 – Current Contenders:
- Drivers (5 needed): Chris L, John B, Temujen B, Derrick C, John N-J
- Backup Drivers: Arnel T, Awaiting Signups
Race #2 – Current Contenders:
- Drivers (5 needed): Shawn S, Arnel T, Germaine W, Nico F, Awaiting Signups (1 spots available)
- Backup Drivers: David IP, Awaiting Signups
Both races start with a 10 minutes qualifications round followed by a 5 minutes warm-up leading to the race.
|Race||Practice||Break||Race (20 laps)|
|Race (25 laps)|
- Clear conditions
- Day time race
Car Selection – Formula C
- Formula C (there’s only one to choose from)
Rules and Restrictions
- Force Interior View: YES (mandatory rear-view mirror)
- Force Manual Gears: NO
- Force Default Setups: YES
- Allow ABS: YES
- Allow Stability Control: YES
- Allow Traction Control: YES
- Damage: FULL DAMAGE
- Mechanical Failures: NO
- Tire Wear: REAL
- Fuel Usage: OFF
- Flags & Penalties: ON
Please be careful and respect driver etiquette. With Flags & Penalties ON, you might be slowed down, called to the pit lane or disqualified from the race if you do not comply.
- $30 per driver per race and everyone is welcome to stay for both
- Free for spectators and for backup drivers that end up not racing
Optional $8 for Subway Sandwiches, POP and Bag of Chips
Space is limited so you HAVE to show up if you RSVP or we will be missing some drivers. You may RSVP as a replacement/backup driver or as a spectator too. The first 5 drivers to register for each event will be driving and the ones after will be automatically switched to backup drivers.
RSVP’s are closed for this event.