Thank you so much to all participants! Here are the race results:
Project CARS December League Race (GT4) – GT4 / BrandsHatch GP
Our Project CARS December league race will take place Wednesday December 21 at 6h30PM on the BrandsHatch GP track and will test your skills driving your choice of any GT4 cars that Project CARS has to offer.
This race is for drivers of Intermediate level and up.
The race will take place at RaceSim1 Sim Racing Center (693 Bloor St. West).
- Drivers (5/5): Wayne P, Josh R, Shawn S, Neil W, Kito M
- Backup Drivers: Max J (Yes I might race if needed!)
- Free Practice – 6h30PM to 7h00PM
- Break – 7h00PM to 7h15PM
- Race – 7h15PM to 8h00PM
- Qualifications – 10 minutes
- Warm-up – 5 minutes
- Race – 25 laps
- Social, Free Practice, Pizza Time – From Race Finish to 9h00PM
- Clear conditions
- Day time race
Car Selection – GT4 Class
- Aston Martin Rapide S Hydrogen Hybrid
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT4
- BMW M3 GT4
- Ford Mustang Boss 302R1
- Ginetta G55 GT4
Rules and Restrictions
- Force Interior View: YES
- Force Manual Gears: NO
- Force Default Setups: YES
- Allow ABS: YES
- Allow Stability Control: YES
- Allow Traction Control: YES
- Damage: FULL DAMAGE
- Mechanical Failures: NO
- Tire Wear: REAL
- Fuel Usage: OFF
- Flags & Penalties: ON
Please be careful and respect driver etiquette. With Flags & Penalties ON, you might be slowed down, called to the pit lane or disqualified from the race if you do not comply.
- $30 for the whole event (1.5h) for drivers and for backup drivers who end up replacing
- Free for spectators
- Optional $5 for Pizza
Space is limited so you HAVE to show up if you RSVP or we will be missing some drivers. You may RSVP as a replacement/backup driver or as a spectator too.
RSVP’s are closed for this event.